XGO-mini2 is a desktop Al robot dog with 12 DOF and a gripper powered by Raspberry CM4 for Al edge computing applications.With 4.5KG.CM serial bus servo,it supports omnidirectional movement, 6D posture control, posture stability, and multiple motion gaits, internally equipped with IMU, joint position sensors and current sensors to feedback postures, joint rotation and torque readings for internal algorithms and secondary development. The robot dog allows for Blocky and Python programming via a custom APP or PC for developing Al applications.
- 12 DOF Quadruped Robot Dog with 3 DOF gripper.
- Raspberry CM4: Machine Vision,Vocie,Facial and Gesture Recognition, etc.
- Servos: Metal Gear and Housing, High Speed and Torque, Ball Bearing, Magnetic Encoding, Serial Bus
- Blocky and Python Programming via APP or PC
- Quick Start,Fast Motion and Quiet Operation
- Aircraft Aluminum Construction
- 2 Hour Runtime
- Fully assembled and ready to go
Key Technologies Employed
- IMU posture self-stabilization: Based on the attitude data obtained from IMU and with closed-loop control, the robot dog can stay stabilized regardless of surface movement.
- 6 DOFs posture control: With fixed foot tips, allows the entire body to remain under 6 DOF motion control.
- Move, Record and Playback: You can move XGO's joints by hand and automatically record the sequence for playback as a program.
- User communication and secondary programming interface: The open-access underlying serial protocol applies to secondary development and verification.
- Motion gait planning: The robot dog comes with Low, medium, and high postures linked to three different speeds with appropriate gait strategies and rules.
- Kinematics and dynamics simulation interface: In the ROS scenario, kinematics and dynamics simulations are conducted on Rviz and gazebo platforms.
- Omnidirectional motion control: With 12 active joints and through kinematics decoupling, the robot dog can perform omnidirectional motion combining forward/reverse, and right/left with rotational input for a smooth gait in any direction.
- Artificial Intelligence: Machine vision, face recognition, speech recognition and other AI functions.