This page gives the guidance information and learning references regarding XGO-Lite Microbit.
XGO-Lite Microbit is a quardruped robot with 12 DOF designed for the program education for teenagers. It supports omni-movement and is able to perform as a real pet dog. Students are able to get a good understanding of AI technology from the learning of the mechanism, the electronic knowledge, programming and the AI while playing it.
- In desktop size, XGO-Lite is as small as a book, kids can enjoy it even on the desk.
- All-metal Shell: All-aluminium alloy shell, the surface is covered with anodized coating with a comfort feeling.
- 12DOF: Each foot has three servos, the high quality digital servos totally in 12 units allow a flexible and smooth movement.
- Build-in Actions: The build-in actions are 19+ kinds such as to get down, shake hands, pee and look for food, it is easy to operate via APP or program.
- micro:bit Program: It supports MakeCode and Python, Arduino and Raspberry Pi are also applicable to make secondary development.
|Battery||Build-in 7.4V 1500mAh lithium batteries|
|Input of the Charger||100-240V 50~60Hz|
|Output of the Charger||8.4V 1A|
|Materials of the Body||Aluminium alloy|
|Servo||6V 2.3kg serial bus servo|
- Start the Robot,Put the XGO in the prone position in case of any stuck problems happening on the joints, press the button on the back of the XGO, the ring light on the swtich will be turned on, and XGO stands up gradually.
- Turn Off the XGO,Press the button on the back of the XGO, the ring lights starts flashing and the XGO gets down gradually.
- Charging,When the battery runs out of the power, the ring light woud flash and the XGO gets down, it indicates that the battery needs to be charged. Connect the equipped charger on the bottom of XGO and it should be fully charged in 2 hours around, while charging, the power indicator lights on in red, and it lights on in green after fully charging.