- It can realize AI edge computing graphical programming, such as face detection, object classification, speech recognition and other common programs.
- It can realize omnidirectional movement, six-dimensional attitude control, multiple motion gait and motion superposition, built-in nine-axis gyroscope, which can keep the body self-balancing.
- The product is equipped with a dedicated computer-side graphical programming platform with embedded common routines.
- Servo servos have joint angle readback function, which can be used for teaching programming.
- IMU posture self-stabilization - the posture data obtained through the IMU adopts a closed-loop control method, no matter how the plane shakes, the robot dog remains stable.
- Six-degree-of-freedom attitude control of the whole machine--to achieve six-degree-of-freedom motion control of the body when the toes are not moving.
- IMU posture is supple--through the posture data obtained by IMU, the closed-loop control realizes that the robot dog can adapt to the external force, adjust to the target posture of hand movement, and realize the teaching function.
- User communication and secondary programming interface--open the underlying serial port protocol for secondary development and verification.
- Motion gait planning--the three postures of low, medium and high match the three speeds of the robot dog, using different gait strategies and planning algorithms
- Kinematics and dynamics simulation interface--under the ros environment, kinematics and dynamics simulations are performed on the rviz and gazebo platforms.
- Omnidirectional motion control--Because of the 12 active joints, the robot dog can move forward, translate and rotate omnidirectionally through kinematics decoupling, and supports motion superposition in multiple directions.
- Artificial intelligence - AI functions such as machine vision, face recognition, speech recognition, and simulation training.
- The robot dog kit includes 12 bus servos; AI module; robot dog drive and sheet metal parts; 1 power adapter.
- The parts of the robot dog are made of aluminum alloy, anodized and colored, which is safe and non-toxic.
- Customized serial bus servo servo can realize precise movement control and expression.
- Supporting a complete curriculum system, including teaching PPT, teacher lesson plans, routines and PC-side programming platform.
- Model: XGO-Mini K210
- Size: The default standing position is 25cm long, 15cm wide, 15cm high and 16cm high
- Weight: 700g -Material: Body Aviation Aluminum, Silicone Calf, Nylon Toe
- Model: bus serial servo
- Output torque: 4.5KG•CM;
- Speed (S/60°): 0.1 S/60°;
- Accuracy: 0.01
- Working voltage range: 4.8V～7.4V
- Working temperature: -20℃～+60℃;
- Angle range: 0~360°;
- Weight: 20±1g.
- Motor type: hollow cup
AI module parameters:
- Chip: Canaan K210
- Screen: Full-color LCD screen, support positive and negative shooting, can display video, pictures and text.
- SD card support: support SD card, can read and write AI models and pictures and music.
- Microphone: MEMS digital microphone
- Keys: 3 programmable keys.
- Camera: OV2640, 30W pixels
- External connection: serial port, IIC, etc.
- Charger input voltage: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz;
- Charger output voltage: 8.4V;
- Charger output current: 1A, with overcurrent protection feature to prevent overcharge explosion.
- Battery: 18650 standard 2500mAh 3C discharge
- The products have passed CE and ROHS certification, and obtained relevant software copyright certificates and patent certificates.